To maximize driver control, available AWD provides extra traction and adjusts torque in changing road conditions. With an EPA-estimated 29 HWY MPG on AWD model with 2.4L I-4 VVT.
Terrain’s transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high ones.
At the heart of Terrain’s performance and power is the available 3.6L V-6 engine. Delivering 301 HP@ 6500 RPM -- plus acceleration speeds of 0 to 60 in 6.7 seconds -- it is built to truly get you moving. The available 3.6L powertrain FWD offers EPA-estimated 24 HWY MPG and comes with dual integrated exhaust tips for improved airflow.
This system commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear to assist in deceleration on a downgrade, with or without a trailer attached.
- Plug in your smartphone, iPod, MP3 player or flash drive
- Allows you to enjoy listening to your audio files through the vehicle's audio system
- Not compatible with all devices
Easy-to-reach buttons allow you to command up to 3 radio-frequency-controlled devices, such as:
- Automatic garage door opener
- Home security system
- Community entrance gate
- Requires the available rear power programmable liftgate on SLT
2 key fob transmitters, 1 click of a button unlocks only the driver's door, 2 clicks unlock the doors all around. Can't remember where you parked in a crowded lot? One press of the vehicle locator button flashes its lights and chirps the horn.
Select the temperature and the system does the rest – automatically Controls the fan speed, air delivery, air conditioning and recirculation. You can operate the system manually.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Using radar to "see" where you may not, the system detects vehicles entering your blind zone from behind on either side and alerts you to their presence by flashing an icon in the outboard mirror.
LED design Daytime Running Lamps Increases vehicle's visibility to other drivers helping you alert distracted oncoming traffic.
Designed to help you see what's behind your vehicle when it's traveling in reverse at slow speeds.