Feature a corrosion-fighting process called Ferritic Nitro Carburizing, which can double rotor life expectancy and reduce or minimize rust.
This next-generation real-time damping system uses a dual coil receptor, which improves responsiveness to quickly changing road conditions.
The 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine features strong aluminum-block construction. This mighty powerplant is expected to make Sierra 1500 Denali one of the most powerful light-duty pickups available.
- Trailer Sway Control helps prevent drivers and their trailers from uncontrolled trailer swaying
- Hill Descent Control allows for a controlled descent in rough terrain
- Hill Start Assist holds the brakes momentarily to give you extra time to switch from brake to accelerator
Denali style starts right up front with the signature Denali chrome grille.
The window switch is conveniently located in the overhead console for easy 1-touch operation.
The CornerStep feature at each end of the rear bumper helps make it easier to get into and out of the pickup bed, even with the tailgate open.
Available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot that helps you stay connected to the Internet on the go. It’s available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
Apple CarPlay support syncs your phone to Sierra’s IntelliLink system, allowing you to:
- Send, read, and reply to texts messages
- Access your artists, songs, playlists, and iTunes radio
- Access Apple Maps
- Make calls and listen to voicemail
The Denali cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers with a quiet, comfortable experience.
The 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali light duty luxury truck interior keeps you comfortably in command.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning helps drivers avoid unintentional lane drifts by reading lane markings and gently guiding the vehicle back into its lane using light steering inputs. This feature can be disabled with a button press.
An array of air bags provides protection for the driver, front passenger and rear passengers in the outboard seating positions.